Human-Centered Design Facilitator
Develop highly skilled facilitators who help teams use design thinking effectively to solve business challenges.
Private programs to help organizations scale design thinking
LUMA works with large organizations of all types, around the world, to help them scale design thinking within teams or across their workforce. We collaborate with you to co-design overall programs that empower your teams to be more creative, collaborative and human-centered.
To build that type of capability, we recommend a strategy of certification based on three key roles:
- Practitioners —front-line innovators who use design thinking in their daily work for creative problem-solving.
- Facilitators — team members who are highly skilled at planning and facilitating work sessions that get results.
- Instructors — individuals who teach design thinking and help colleagues develop new skills, to build internal capability.
We offer flexibility in our Facilitator Certification Program to ensure your program fits your needs, challenges and goals.
Get in touch to learn more.
Flexible format — fully online now available
As organizations worldwide continue to work remotely, LUMA can deliver the Facilitator Certification Program as a fully online experience or, when public health conditions allow, a blend of on-site and online learning.
The fully online option offers key benefits to support remote collaboration as the future of work:
- Team building — Groups can include team members from any location.
- Remote-first approach — Participants learn remote facilitation skills from the beginning.
- Inclusive and engaging format — The remote sessions are highly inclusive, and allow everyone to participate fully.
- Experience with digital tools — Groups learn the same digital facilitation tools that they’ll use in their own work.
We’re happy to talk through what delivery format will work best for your organization.
Note: Availability of on-site sessions is determined by local public health regulations and conditions for in-person gatherings, as well as LUMA’s determination of safety considerations for our team members.
Flexible technology options
Many organizations have specific technology requirements with third-party tools and platforms. Please contact us to talk through your organization’s technology needs and preferences.
For private clients, we offer delivery of our learning and coaching sessions using market-leading video conferencing platforms, including Zoom, Cisco Webex, Cisco Training and Microsoft Teams. Have other options in mind? Let’s discuss your team’s needs.
Digital collaboration tools
Many organizations have identified digital whiteboard collaboration tools for their teams to use. For online training, LUMA uses MURAL, Microsoft PowerPoint online and Google Slides as digital collaboration tools. If you use another toolset, we’re happy to talk through your organization’s technology needs.
Flexible scheduling options
For private programs, we can schedule learning sessions, practice sessions and coaching sessions in a variety of ways to meet the needs of your teams and internal calendars. In many cases, your organization’s internal culture is an important factor to consider in determining what will work best.
One of our program directors would be happy to talk with you about pricing.
The most affordable option is our LUMA Enterprise plan, which offers exclusive benefits and preferred pricing — a 10% discount on all training programs, whether fully online or a blend of online and on-site. Learn more about LUMA Enterprise or contact us.