Human-Centered Design Instructor
Learn to teach design thinking and help colleagues develop new skills to increase problem-solving capabilities within your organization.
Our Instructor Certification Program is offered to private clients who are looking to scale a culture of innovation across their organization. Contact us to learn more.
Teach design thinking to help others solve problems creatively and collaboratively
Our Instructor Certification Program teaches individuals how to become effective, supportive instructors of the LUMA System inside their organization, to solve complex challenges and drive business value.
Having a small number of skilled instructors gives organizations an effective — and efficient — way to develop a broad group of LUMA Certified Practitioners and help scale culture change across their workforce.
Who the program is for: Large organizations scaling design thinking across teams
Available formats: Fully online or blend of online and in-person
Structure: Learning sessions, co-teaching of Practitioner Certification Program
Resources: Access to tools and support on LUMA Workplace
What you earn: LUMA Certification as an Instructor of Human-Centered Design
Prerequisites: LUMA Practitioner Certification and LUMA Facilitator Certification
What you’ll learn
As a LUMA certified instructor, you’ll be able to:
- Teach LUMA’s Practitioner Certification Program within your organization.
- Guide new practitioners through their early efforts with human-centered design to help them deepen their skills and build confidence.
- Support a community of human-centered design practice within an organization.
- Contribute to broad culture change that embraces design thinking as a way of working, every day.
To earn certification, you must complete the learning sessions and successfully co-teach multiple sessions of the Practitioner Certification Program, alongside a LUMA-certified instructor.
Once you complete those requirements, you will receive:
- A downloadable certification document customized with your name
- A badge for posting to social media and sharing in email signatures
Contact us to learn more