Handbook and Planning Cards Giveaway Rules
When the co-founders of LUMA introduced a new approach to human-centered design, they needed a way to share it with everyone. The result was a book: “Innovating For People,” first published in 2012. Now, tens of thousands of copies are being used worldwide. We’ve seen tattered covers, annotated margins, and dog-eared pages — and we love that!
To celebrate the book, we’re announcing a giveaway! To be entered to win one free copy of the handbook and one set of our planning cards, tell us how you’d use these tools or tag a friend in the comments on our social media posts about the blog article:
- Five winners will be picked at random.
- Winners will be contacted on September 23, 2021 via the social media channel through which they entered.
- Additional comments will not result in higher chances of winning; each account can only enter once.
- Books and cards can be shipped internationally, expect to Russia and North Korea.
- Must be 18+ to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is not sponsored by LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Full-time LUMA employees are excluded from the giveaway.
- LUMA reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the sweepstakes any time, at its sole discretion.
Contact us with any questions.