LUMA Workplace® features
Expert guidance, tools and design thinking resources to help everyone think and work like a designer
LUMA's digital platform equips you with on-demand resources that are essential for applying design thinking in your daily work.
An approachable guide to design thinking methods
- Plain-language descriptions of each method in the LUMA System — what it does, how it works, when to use it.
- Step-by-step instructions, quick guides and how-to videos.
- Expert tips on how to get the best results.
- Real-world examples of each method in use.
- Templates and related resources for use in work sessions.
Resources to make design thinking part of daily work
- Online video instruction to learn at your own pace.
- Expert guidance on how to combine individual methods for any challenge.
- Dozens of LUMA recipes for common challenges like “Getting everyone on the same page” or “Coming up with better ideas.”
- Step-by-step instructions — who should participate, how much time to schedule, what materials to bring.
- Tools to customize recipes to reflect your organization’s unique challenges or processes.
Support and tools to build design thinking into remote collaboration
- As an always-on digital platform, LUMA Workplace gives you resources, videos and tools, anytime and from anywhere.
- All 36 LUMA methods have ready-to-use templates in MURAL, Miro, and Klaxoon*, digital workspaces for remote collaboration.
- Try recipes designed for remote collaboration, such as hatching bold ideas or understanding people’s goals.
- Plan remote work sessions and share agendas with anyone, anywhere, using our Session Planner tool.
- Get coaching from LUMA experts via chat on weekdays, around-the-clock.
*Separate account required for MURAL, Miro, and Klaxoon.
Tools to turbocharge design thinking impact
Transform design thinking recipes into start-to-finish work agendas using Session Planner:
- Add meeting components like breaks and meals, and activities like group discussion and wrap-up
- Share an agenda with attendees in advance
- Invite participants using common tools like Outlook, Google calendar or iCal
- Duplicate and modify your agendas for new work sessions
For each agenda, LUMA Workplace creates a custom Facilitation Guide for in-the-moment guidance and support:
- Expert advice on how to get the most from each activity
- Guidance on doing a session dry run to polish your agenda and build confidence
- Tips for transitioning one method to the next activity
- Method templates and tools at the ready inside your agenda
And so much more to explore
Try LUMA Workplace®