Are you someone who wants to make things better?
LUMA Institute empowers people to innovate, everywhere, by transforming the way they work.
What will I do?
- Workshop & Program Coordination. Manage the day-to-day operations of our client programs; correspond directly with clients to schedule workshops and add them to our internal calendar, coordinate logistics for shipping and event access.
- Support Sales and Account Relationship Managers. Work directly with Senior Program directors in the field to respond to sales leads, coordinate with clients and manage follow-up tasks.
- “Point of Contact” for internal communication about Workshops. Maintain internal spreadsheets, CRM tools, and/or other systems to convey accurate and timely data needed by the Staffing , Operations & Shipping, and Finance teams.
- Manage Check-in Process. LUMA hosts Check-in calls with participants following the workshop. Enroll participants into our Digital Platform, send reminder emails, track Check-in attendance and answer participant questions. (There are several of these per week.)
This is an ideal role for a person who is passionate about the structure, process and scheduling behind delivering transformative experiences. We champion a human-centered approach in everything we do.
When and where will I work?
The international responsibilities of this role require flexibility to work business hours that facilitate coordination with countries such as the United States. Work hours may vary and will require overlap with United States and Singapore business hours.
We do not currently have an office in Singapore. This role will work remotely, and there may be occasional trips to local countries and potentially the United States.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Well organized. Excels with extremely detail-oriented responsibilities, manages time and priorities well.
- Excellent communication. Demonstrates strong communication abilities that range in style and channel depending upon the audience, including working with different time zones.
- Highly collaborative. Works well with a wide variety of teams, clients, engineers, designers, and other related roles, both in person and remotely.
- Proactive. Always looks to add value, whether it is improving current processes or suggesting new ones. Takes initiative on one’s own and manages own work as most of the team will be in other countries.
What additional skills might make me stand out?
- Experience with collaboration tools, such as Google Docs, Trello, MURAL, Zoom, etc.
- Experience with and interest in human-centered design and Design Thinking.
- Fluency in English (and potentially a second language: Mandarin, Japanese, etc but not required)
At LUMA, we take care of our people and reward them with some great perks.
- Health, dental, long- and short-term disability, life, and AD&D, and vision insurances
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work arrangement, including the possibility of regular work-from-home days
- Matched contributions through our 401K Retirement Plan
- Professional development support
- Parking or public transportation allowance
- Mac laptops and additional equipment as needed for your role
How to apply
To apply, please visit our application page to complete the form and upload your resume.