Are you someone who wants to make things better?
Leading organizations around the globe rely on the LUMA System of Innovation to transform the way they work. As the Director of Training Delivery for a company that innovates across 70 countries and six continents, this new role will be instrumental to designing and optimizing processes to support the management, coordination and delivery of LUMA programs.
What will I do?
- Direct the Training Delivery Team efforts to schedule, staff, and deliver quality programs; and provide support for the world-class team of LUMA instructors and coaches.
- Ensure the LUMA team delivers an exceptional training experience to uphold standards, delight prospective and current clients, deepen enterprise relationships, and support positive brand reputation and buzz.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams on the frequency, dates and locations of public programs and workshops as strategic elements of LUMA’s business development toolkit.
- Oversee the management, scheduling, and staffing of all programs and workshops.
- Manage the Associate Program Manager staff for optimal talent acquisition and career development.
- Direct internal program delivery processes, support the Delivery Leads, assist Program Directors, and communicate client feedback to the Design, Development and Marketing teams.
- Proactively identify operational areas for improvement and lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Manage the delivery utilization of LUMA instructors and coaches; identify needs to increase capacity for instruction and coaching.
What experience, skills and qualities would be ideal?
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience with customer service, event planning, or related experience; along with leadership and management experience
- Polished and highly professional leadership communication abilities that range in style and channel depending upon the audience, including working remotely with different time zones
- Works well with a wide variety of teams, clients, instructors, designers, and engineers
- Strategic thinking skills with business acumen and decision-making ability
- Experience with Human Centered Design (HCD) methods strongly preferred
- Experience with virtual communication technology platforms and collaboration tools
- Well-organized work style, ability to juggle competing priorities, and meet deadlines with the ability to excel in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- Good judgement, common sense, situational awareness, and sense of humor
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise with a strong software aptitude
What other attributes will help me stand out?
- Understanding of design as an approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with human-centered design methods and techniques
- Experience working in a global business environment
At LUMA, we take care of our team and reward them with competitive salaries and great perks.
- Health, dental, long- and short-term disability, life, and AD&D, and vision insurances
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work arrangement
- Matched contributions through our 401K Retirement Plan
- Professional development support
- Parking or public transportation allowance
- Mac laptops and additional equipment needed for your role
How to apply
To apply, please visit our application page to complete the form and upload your resume and cover letter. This position requires excellent writing skills; your cover letter and resume are very good opportunities to demonstrate your abilities.