LUMA Institute offers world-class design thinking training and resources to clients around the globe, including some of the world’s most innovative companies. We have ambitious plans for growth and are building a marketing team to help drive acceleration and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an experienced customer experience professional to join our marketing team and bring a laser focus to improvements across the entire LUMA experience. This position is based at LUMA headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
What will I do?
- Collaborate across LUMA teams to develop and implement a holistic customer experience strategy to delight clients, build loyalty and elevate the LUMA brand as a world-class experience
- Supervise and manage all inbound communication channels
- Share data-driven and anecdotal customer insights to support recommendations for LUMA products, services, online user experience, client relationship management, sales and marketing
- Identify and implement key tools to measure and track customer satisfaction: including capturing and reporting on service metrics, providing regular data-driven and anecdotal customer experience issue/success reports
- Work closely with leadership and individual teams to build buy-in and establish strong collaborative relationships for streamlining cross-functional communication
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and maintain a customer-facing knowledge base, including the overall FAQs and a Help section on LUMA Workplace
- Participate in the selection and implementation of a CRM system and take administrative ownership of the CRM system to support all LUMA teams
- Support the Sales team by prioritizing leads and supporting lead-warming communication
- Serve as an integral member of the Marketing team and collaborate on marketing planning, strategy, initiatives and projects as needed
What experience, skills and qualifies would be ideal?
- Accomplished customer experience professional with 5 to 8 years of demonstrated success developing and implementing customer experience processes and practices
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience guiding customer experience for a SaaS offering, as well as in-person and online events and training sessions
- Determination to solve problems and delight customers
- Well-versed in customer experience tools and customer support platforms
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance requirements
- Strategic perspective to identify insights from customer touchpoints and effectively communicate them to the rest of the team
- Ability to be a change agent, influencing teams and individuals through challenging transitions
- Exceptional people skills, both responding to customers and collaborating with colleagues
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Well-organized work style, able to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines with detail-orientation
- Strong ability to work with numbers, make sense of metrics, utilize spreadsheets
- Upbeat, personable and positive, with a can-do attitude
- Good judgment, common sense, situational awareness, sense of humor
What other attributes might help me stand out?
- Understanding of design as an approach to problem-solving
- Understanding of human-centered design methods and techniques
- Experience working in a global business environment
At LUMA, we take care of our team and reward them with competitive salaries and great perks.
- Health, dental, long- and short-term disability, life, and AD&D, and vision insurances
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work arrangement, including the possibility of regular work-from-home days
- Matched contributions through our 401K Retirement Plan
- Professional development support
- Parking or public transportation allowance
- Mac laptops and additional equipment needed for your role
How to apply
To apply, please visit our application page to complete the form and upload your resume.