Leading organizations around the globe rely on the LUMA System of Innovation to transform the way they work. As the Corporate Counsel for a company that innovates across 70 countries and six continents, this role is instrumental to providing internal legal expertise, contract administration, and relationship management with external law firms and regulatory compliance professional service firms.
What will I do?
Serve as the focal point for contract management and tracking through the entire life-cycle, along with providing support for contract queries.
- Review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts (i.e., NDAs, MSAs, statements of work, employment-related agreements, vendor agreements)
- Conduct initial review of contracts in relation to internal legal thresholds, criteria, and risks
- Develop contract templates that can be used by business development staff when drafting statements of work and other client contracts
- Maintain contract compliance matrix and single repository for all executed contracts, related correspondence and supporting documents
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders across functions and regions to understand touchpoints for data management and compliance gaps across the organization.
- Enable deployment of a comprehensive privacy program, including developing compliance strategies and the monitoring of ongoing compliance policies and processes.
What experience, skills and qualities would be ideal?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience working with commercial contracts, data security, privacy programs, and SaaS offerings
- J.D. from an accredited university and licensed attorney in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Proven background in contract law, international experience preferred
- Strong strategic thinking skills with decision-making ability
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise with a strong software aptitude
- Detail-orientation and ability to excel in a collaborative fast-paced environment
At LUMA, we take care of our team and reward them with competitive salaries and great perks.
- Health, dental, long- and short-term disability, life, and AD&D, and vision insurances
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work arrangement
- Matched contributions through our 401K Retirement Plan
- Professional development support
- Parking or public transportation allowance
- Mac laptops and additional equipment needed for your role
How to apply
To apply, please visit our application page to complete the form and upload your resume.